Welcome Choralosophy podcast listeners and thank you for your interest in our software.
VoceVista Video is our basic software which includes the following:
- Support for displaying video
- Side-by-side comparison of recordings
- Real-time interactive frequency filters
- A vowel chart to display how the harmonics in the voice create vowels
VoceVista Video Pro has the most advanced features, as well as support for our Electroglottograph (EGG). It includes all of the features of our VoceVista Video as well as:
- Spectra and spectrograms at ultra-high frequency resolutions
- A Long Term Average Spectrum to display and compare the spectral envelope of longer passages
- Markers for labeling sections of a recording to find later
- Advanced analysis and export features
We recommend that you download and install the software before buying it to ensure that it runs well on your system, and that you selected the feature set you want.
VoceVista Video for Mac
VoceVista Video Pro for Mac
VoceVista Video for PC
VoceVista Video Pro for PC
Our software will run on any Mac that can run OS X 10.11 El Capitan or higher. If you are still running OS X 10.10 Yosemite, you can download the older version 5.0.2 of our software here.
Our software is optimized for Retina screens. We recommend using a SSD drive for best performance and to minimize noise. An internet connection is required for activation.
Our software will run on Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1) and higher, and it requires a 64-bit version of Windows. We recommend using Windows 10. An internet connection is required for activation.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 CPU
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 4GB RAM or more
- Solid State Drive (SSD)
Updates and Renewal Licenses
Registered users get free updates for 12 months from the date of purchase. This is for all new versions of the purchased edition of the software that are released during that time.
After 12 months, you can continue to use the software indefinitely, but you won’t be able to install new updates. To upgrade to the latest version (and to get another 12 months of upgrades), you can buy a renewal license for 25% of the initial purchase price. If you have not upgraded for four years or longer, the price of the renewal license is 50% of the current price of the new license. Please write to us at email@example.com if you want to upgrade.
Upgrading to higher editions
Those users who need to upgrade to a version with additional features can upgrade by paying the difference between their current edition and the desired edition. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Multi-User and Institutional Licenses
We offer multi-user licenses for VoceVista Video Pro. These are intended for educational institutions and academic departments.
- All multi-user licenses are for the indicated number of seats and will work on both Mac and PC. When you buy a multi-user license, we will send you a single license key that can activate the software for the given number of seats. When activating the software on a computer, that computer needs to be connected to the internet. You can freely mix Macs and PCs up to the given number of seats.
- Instead of a single key that can activate many seats, we can also send you a set of individual activation keys for each seat upon request.
- The software comes with free updates to the latest version and support for 12 months from the date of purchase. Another year of upgrades and support requires purchase of a renewal license for 25% of the initial purchase price. If you have not upgraded for four years or longer, the price of the renewal license is 50% of the current price of the new license.
Multi-user licenses for VVV Pro