Please note that only the manufacturer should remove or replace the battery.
- Do not expose your EGG to liquid or moisture or to high humidity.
- Do not expose your EGG to extreme high or low temperatures.
- Do not expose your EGG to lit candles, cigarettes, or cigars, or to open flames.
- Do not drop, throw or try to bend the EGG, as rough treatment could damage it.
- Do not use any other accessories than supplied in the box intended for use with the EGG.
- Use of non-original accessories may result in loss of performance, damage the product, fire, electric shock or injury, The warranty does not cover product failures which have been caused by use of non-original accessories.
- Do not attempt to disassemble your EGG or other parts that are in the box. The EGG does not contain consumer serviceable or replaceable components. Only authorized people may perform service to the product.
- Do not keep the EGG in an area exposed to dust and dirt. Only use a soft damp cloth to clean the device.
- If you are not using the EGG for a while, store it in a place that is dry, free from damp, dust and extreme temperatures. Before storage, fully charge the battery and repeat this as described under Battery care.
- Changes or modifications to this EGG not expressly approved by the company may void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
EGG Care and Maintenance